Oscar Ichazo, Claudio Naranjo, his student, Robert Ochs, and G. I. Gurdjieff separately offered developments to this model for the nine archetypical forms of human personality. The Enneagram, below, maps these personalities according to their relationships to each other.
1. Reformers, Judges, Perfectionists
2. Helpers, Givers, Caretakers
3. Achievers, Performers, Status Seekers
4. Romantics, Individualists, Aesthetes
5. Experts, Thinkers, Investigators
6. Loyalists, Heroes and Rebels, Defenders
7. Enthusiasts, Adventurers, Sensationalists
8. Bosses, Mavericks, Challengers
9. Mediators, Peacemakers, Preservationists
Each personality type has its advantages and disadvantages, and, it is said, true spiritual enlightenment comes with mastery over the nine types and an understanding of their inter-relationships.